REVOLUTIONARY DREAMCUBE SERIES
How do you go about making a radical new portable building?
The Cube Innovations team have done it by finding the right people who could help with technical expertise to create something revolutionary.
This Cube is different, it has challenged all involved, designers, engineers, component suppliers, manufacturing systems and procedures, factory floor personal and delivery.
Why does the business sector need a superior product? Today's pace of business demands it! more is expected from everything & everyone; “improve the environment and it improves the team.” It is a fact that greater productivity and contentment abounds from an attractive, modern, energy efficient work space, a top line reflection of the business you, our clients, provide yourselves, which shows your clients you really care!
The current offerings have limitations, hacked about shipping containers that are a very narrow, inefficient use of space and aesthetic nightmares, others that are purposeful but look as pretty as a fridge and have various design shortcomings. All of which have corrosion issues, high entry height, small windows, reliance on silicone sealant for roof water fastness, minimal stud height, noise amplification through panel roof when raining which can make conversation near impossible, inefficient fluorescent lighting, clinical environment, reduced interior width.
So what do DreamCube Portable Buildings offer…
• Extensive use of aluminium and galvanised steel. No welded painted steel, minimising
• Reduced step in height. Ergonomically superior & safer!
• Higher stud height. Sense of space and openness.
• Widest interior in the industry. A touch under 3m.
• LED lighting. For maximum energy efficiency.
• Monobloc heat pump system, the latest in air conditioning technology, eliminating
inefficient, ugly and damage prone outdoor aircon units.
• Trizone roof ceiling system, profiled roof, high grade thermal insulation, effective acoustic
ceiling material. A leak proof roof, warm or cool ambience, pleasantly quiet.
• Duotough double insulated toughened glazing system, offering thermal superiority, and
All in all a better occupier and client experience - simply fantastic: DREAMCUBE, like the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, it’s an industry game changer!